Friday, May 17, 2013

Eyeglass Case

Yesterday, around noon, the pink butterflies gracefully took over their garden and ten minutes later they were at the framer's to get a temporary finishing. I didn't take a photo of the finished project... it has to be kept a secret for a few more days, as it will be entered into a little crafters' competition, where all prizes consist in free passes to the first Butterfly House in Romania :) And this is all mere coincidence...

So, until I can share photos of my finished butterflies with you, may I present a photo of the latest eyeglass case I have made. After all, this is pink, too :)


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,

3 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Como todos tus trabajos ¡¡precioso!!! besos

LUNA said...

Ale piękne .

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Your case is beautiful! Good luck in thew competition!!!
Hugs,Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...