Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snowflake Ornament

As the majority of the ladies participating in my little game wished, let me introduce to you the finished Snowflake Ornament.


It wasn't the easiest one to make and I sure had my moments of frustration while whip stitching the two sides together, but where would we all be without challenges and in the end I am happy with the result.


So happy, in fact, that I have entered it into a competition for handmade Christmas decorations, reason for which I have made the collage bellow. More about the contest in a later post.


Happy creating, Everyone!

11 comments:

TANIY said...

Какая красота!!!!!Браво!!!!!!!!

nikulj said...

Чудесная снежинка!!! Очень нравится!

Manka said...

Gyönyörű lett !

gracie said...

It is very pretty...well done.

MartinaM said...

Hi,
it looks very nice. I´m from Germany and I learnd Hardanger in September this year.
I will stich the Stockin soon, and show it on my blog.

Merry X-mas

Nima said...

so nice to see all your hardanger ornaments. I'm visiting you for the first time and looking forward to visit you often

Suztats said...

It's beautiful! Best of luck in the contest!

Michelle said...

Another beautiful ornament!

Maria Filomena said...

Annamaria,
os seus trabalhos primam pelo capricho!!!
~Lindíssimo!!!

abraços de MF

SvetlanaBY said...

очень красиво!

Nouli said...

Καταπληκτικό!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...